- 4 avocados (my dad prefers Haas)
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 small onion minced (we… Pureed ours)
- 3-4T lemon juice (fresh is best but we had store bought)
- 1/4-1/2 c Salsa Verde (my dad prefers La Victoria, amount is personal preference)
- Salt to taste
- Mush up avocados in a bowl. I used a potato masher. (save one seed)
- Mince up onions (or if you’re like us puree them) & mix in
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix it all together.
- Toss in the single seed. This will slow down the browning.
- Note: this will brown some on the surface after a couple days but you can mix it up and it’s fine.
Try not to eat it all in one sitting.